Client: Danes Hill School
School marquee hire. In response to the COVID-19 pandemic and specifically to the Government’s multi-tiered restriction system, Danes Hill School required a marquee dining-room that would create an overspill space for pupils and teachers to enjoy safe dining under cover, whilst observing strict social and physical distancing measures.
Design and build marquee solution swiftly, in response to COVID-19 related policy changes announced by the government
- Ensure marquee is safe and suitable for use by pupils and teachers during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Create a functional and aesthetically pleasing dining space in keeping with school dining-room standards and principles
- Situate marquee neatly and safely within the available terrace space outside the existing dining-room and in front of the Headmaster’s lawn
Following initial consultation with the school site manager, Phil Cunningham, and having listened carefully to the needs of the Danes Hill School, Lifestyle marquees designed and provided a 24m x 9m marquee on a long term hire basis.
- Rapid response: Time from initial consultation to use by the school – 1 week
- Inclusion of fully opening side walls, allowing enhanced air circulation during usage
- Incorporating garden and terrace features to create an enjoyable environment for the whole school
- Close fitting to main dining-room entrance canopy with clear window wall panels on all sides to allow good visibility throughout for supervision
- Fully opening side walls and window walls
- Thermostatically controlled, roof vented heating system
- Marquee firmly and safely secured to terrace with fixed anchor points
- Interior lighting
The school is proud to have had a close working relationship with Lifestyle marquees for several years and that longevity has been established through the reliability, excellent quality, professionalism, and customer service which is the hallmark of the company’s reputation
Lifestyle marquees were able to configure a design which met our requirements exactly and fitted perfectly on to the available space, and therefore it does not look out of place. A supreme achievement with very little notice, and a perfect example of how Lifestyle marquees can mobilize its resources quickly and efficiently in order to meet the client’s requirements.
Richard Quinn, Bursar, Danes Hill School
Interested in school marquee hire?
Are you interested in marquee hire for your school? We offer a wide variety of marquees types and styles. Speak to us about your School marquee hire needs and we’ll help you to find the perfect solution for you. We can even offer full I.T infrastructure and networking connectivity via one of our partner organisations.
Call 01483 322070 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
DOWNLOAD YOUR FULL COPY OF OUR COMPREHENSIVE ‘MARQUEE HIRE GUIDE’ HERE