Our Premium Level Event Co-ordination service allows you to step back and hand over the finalising of your arrangements to a specialist, so that you can relax and enjoy your special day.
Our Premium Level Service Includes:
- A face to face consultation with our Event Co-ordination specialist 6 weeks before the event
- A face to face consultation with our Event Co-ordination specialist 2 weeks before the event
- Co-ordinator attendance at Wedding/Event rehearsal
- Advice running up to the event – our specialist is available on email with a guaranteed response within 24 hours
- Our Co-ordinator will contact and liaise with all of your suppliers before the event to confirming arrival & delivery times etc.
- Full day and evening Event Co-ordination on the day & evening of the event. Our Co-coordinator will be with you from approximately 10am until your event finishes
- Setting out the event – decorating the space if needed, placing of table name cards, flowers and favours etc.
- Ensuring the day runs to time and amending the schedule if unscheduled incidents occur
- Managing any emergencies that may occur (for example last minute dash to the shops or finding lost dogs that have escaped!)
- Liaison with photographer to ensure any ‘must take’ shots are snapped
- AND A LOT MORE!
If you would like a more in depth service for your event including supplier selection, design, personal assistant and guest services please contact us for a bespoke quote. Examples of additional services which can be added include setting down at the end of the event either that night or the next day, present and card collection and delivery from event.
About our Co-ordinator
Lucy has worked in the events industry for nearly 10 years. From co-ordinating weddings, festivals and parties down to planning weddings and events from scratch. She mainly works on weddings and private functions and loves the buzz that comes with working on big days. Lucy loves ensuring that all the finer details are perfect and making certain that everything is running to time. For people that need more comprehensive help, Lucy has a passion for coming up with luxury, stylish and memorable ideas and has many contacts in the industry to help her clients. From London Weddings to Surrey Birthday and Anniversary Celebrations Lucy has a wealth of experience.
“I’ve found many couples rely on friends and family to take on the stressful responsibility of making sure their wedding day or event runs seamlessly; but this can leave them feeling overwhelmed and unable to enjoy the day itself. I love being able to come in and take the stress away from the family; allowing them to take in every moment without worrying about the details that make sure the day runs smoothly.”
Lucy Eveleigh, Wedding and Events Co-ordinator